Touch N Go Aeroworks
Touch N Go Aeroworks, has been serving the Aviation Community since 2008 with Integrity and Professionalism. The key to Touch N Go Aeroworks reputation is the experience and expertise of its people. Most of Touch N Go Aeroworks technicians have been with the company for more than five years. The people at Touch N Go Aeroworks pride themselves on providing their customers with quality service. Whether your visit is for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, Touch N Go Aeroworks has the personnel and experience to meet the challenge.
Touch N Go Aeroworks staff is highly trained and experienced A&P and IA FAA certified mechanics with general aviation, commercial & military aviation background. Our team has been dedicated to providing quality customer service and our reputation has grown out of their personal interest in each aircraft they maintain and each customer they serve.
Touch N Go Aeroworks is committed to earning and keeping each clients confidence through expert maintenance and outstanding customer service. We sell and service single-engine and multi-engine aircraft from all the major aircraft manufacturers: Cessna, Beechcraft, Piper, Cirrus, Mooney, Britten Norman, Partenavia, and more!
Founder & CEO
WE OFFER THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE AVIATION SERVICES WORLDWIDE
find here a quick answer for common questions
Too many pilots fall into the trap of shopping for an airplane that fits their hoped-for mission, not their real mission. They find out—too late and after the papers have been signed—that they “overbought” an airplane that will sit, underutilized. Instead, use the “90% rule”: Shop for an airplane that meets your needs 90% of the time, and rent for the other 10%. A six-seater that you’re considering for family vacations probably will carry just you and a friend most of the time. Realistically list what you’ll do with your airplane, and how often. The money you’ll save by purchasing the right plane will pay for years of “10% rentals.”
When you begin to look at and test-fly potential aircraft in person, it would be wise to take along a trusted aircraft maintenance technician or A&P mechanic. They’ll be helpful when it comes to test flying the aircraft, since they know how to look for certain engine and handling characteristics. If you can’t take a mechanic with you on the first visit, make sure you have the aircraft inspected thoroughly at some point before you purchase it. You’ll want to do a thorough preflight inspection yourself, being sure to look for signs of corrosion or other obvious signs of neglect like broken antennas or worn tires.
Maneuvering your way through the insurance process can be a daunting task. While you might want to put this off until the last minute, it might be in your best interest to begin the process sooner rather than later. Insurance companies typically set the requirements and premiums based on the type of airplane and pilot qualifications. So if you know you’ll be purchasing a Cessna 172, you can probably get started with the process of obtaining insurance.
Certain surplus military aircraft are not eligible for FAA airworthiness certification in the standard, restricted, or limited classifications. Since you can’t fly civil aircraft unless it’s certificated as airworthy, you should discuss this with an FAA Aviation Safety Inspector (ASI) at your local Flight Standards District Office (FSDO). This person can advise you on airworthiness certification procedures. An additional source for advice on amateur-built and surplus military aircraft is the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA), located in Oshkosh, WI. You can reach them at (414) 426-4800.
In order to state the plane is airworthy you must be able to show that all AD’s have been complied with and that the aircraft is within annual (or 100 hour) inspection; these proofs are typically found in the logbook so no, without the logbook your aircraft is probably not airworthy.
No, unfortunately at this moment we do not offer financing.
Absolutely. All our aircraft are totally serviced from top to bottom and we guarantee the air worthiness of the aircrafts we sell. All our aircrafts comes with the log books updated with maintenance and service history.
we have an amazing, knoWledgeble, cordial team and we are ready to help you.
STAY INFORMED WITH OUR NEWS & BLOG
New York-based JetBlue will require all customers to wear face coverings during travel starting on May 4, becoming the first…
Boeing will resume 787 operations at its plant in Charlotte, South Carolina (BSC) in early May, scheduling most employees to…
China’s Comac has begun adding 5G infrastructure at its C919 test facilities as a part of an industry-wide effort to…
WE ARE HERE TO HELP