The Silver Hawk EX, non-certified Fuel Injection System is proven technology drawn from decades of fuel metering engineering by Precision Airmotive. Manufactured as experimental, the new Silver Hawk kit provides experimental pilots with precise, dependable, and reliable fuel metering. Just what you’d excpect from Precision Airmotive.
At a price that will make you soar. Manufactured using the highest quality materials and components, the Silver Hawk EX features a machined finish with clear coat anodize. Designed for these major engine manufacturer applications: Lycoming 320, 360, & 540 series; Continental 470 series; Superior and others.
Advantages of Silver Hawk EX verses a Float Carburetor
- Silver Hawk EX Fuel Injection
- Float Carburetor
- Will never get an icing condition.
- May get carburetor ice, lose power.
- May be installed in any attitude. No float bowl storing fuel.
- Can only be installed vertically. Has a float bowl storing fuel.
- Better fuel distribution to each cylinder.
- Fuel follows path of least resistance through intake manifold.
- Smaller temperature spreads between cylinders.
- Much higher temperature spreads between cylinders.
- Smoother running engine because of the above benefits.
- May run rougher because of the above conditions.
- All Silver Hawk EX components are NEW.
- May be overhauled or rebuilt, reused parts.
There are no reviews yet.